RemoteUnited Kingdom, London, City of, LondonProduct
Who we are
Thingthing Ltd. is a 5 years old startup helping users elevate their typing experience on smartphones thanks to the Fleksy keyboard, one of the world's most popular virtual keyboards. The company also serves dozens of small, medium, and large companies worldwide thanks to the powerful Fleksy SDK, which has grown significantly in the past year. You’ll be part of a fully remote team with HQ in Europe. Fleksy is looking for amazing personalities & outstanding talent to join its fast-growing company within a dynamic work environment. Fleksy is growing fast and we hope you can join our team soon!
We’re looking for an iOS Senior Engineer who cares deeply about delivering high-quality products to users. As iOS Engineer you will be part of our multidisciplinary team that works on Fleksy and our core technology, the Fleksy iOS SDK.
This is an opportunity to join a team of talented engineers and product professionals. Through your work, you will directly impact how people communicate by helping us take Fleksy to the next level.
What will you be doing?
Contribute to and implement new features for Fleksy
Improving stability and performance of Fleksy SDK by profiling, analyzing the logs, and using troubleshooting tools
Work closely with Product, UX, and API teams to analyze requirements and product specifications and provide your own thoughts and ideas on how to create a world-class experience
What can you expect?
Competitive compensation package (50k€ - 60k€ yearly gross salary) + stock option plan
Paid 24 days off per year
Company perks to help you work better and grow personally
Flexible remote work
Bi-annual team building activities
+/- 2h CET Timezone
Experience with both Objective-C and Swift and their interoperability
- Experience with profiling tools like Xcode Instruments
- Experience with building libraries/SDKs
- Deep understanding of iOS as a development platform
- Excellent debugging skills (not being only good at finding issues but also building code in a way that issues are easier to find)
- Experience with some CI/CD tools
- Software development standards and good practices: git, code review, code documentation, unit testing, memory management
- Good spoken and written English
- Autonomous yet communicative and helpful
- Experience with Swift Package Manager
- UI Testing
- Documentation design
- C++ knowledge